Saturday, November 21, 2009

My 18th Birthday ~♥~

No doubt, it is indeed a very late post... My birthday was on 12nd November 2009, kind of long time ago, right? >.<
However, I still want to blog this unforgettable and meaningful event out!!! ;-)

It was too coincident. My birthday fell on the revision week for my final examination. HAIZ... Last year, I spent my birthday doing SPM English paper in my school hall as well. However, I must still be happy as it was my birthday. The first birthday wish came from Yi Ching (my friend whom I knew through a competition), followed by my secondary school's classmate, Syazana and then came Lili's wish. Li, thanks for the post as well. They all came one after another continuosly at straight 12am. So touched!!! Haha...

As I was replying to their wishes, someone knocked the door suddenly. Must be my friends here to wish me, I guess. Opps, it was not them but was my floor representative who said that I needed to go meet the warden right now. Well, I guess it was a part from their plan. The moment I opened the door to staircase, I could not believe my eyes. The surprise was not my friends that stood there but was a birthday cake. I heard the birthday song sung by them. Honestly, I never expected a cake from them. In addition, it was bought from Secret Recipes. Touched again. T.T

We next went to Chee Boon's room for the celebration. My room was not used because my roomate was in his dreamland. XD

After taking some photos, we ate the BLACKFOREST cake together. The word is very special among us. :p
The cake was delicious. After that, the cream was what left behind. They certainly did not want to waste it. Al Sum started the "cream game".

"Since it is your birthday, so you must have it on your face" I forgot who said it but then, my face and hair were full of the cream. Yeee...

Photography session again with the new style...


As a consequence from the war, the room was now dirty. Together, we cleaned the room. Then, all of us have to take a bath again at around 1am. Crazy, right? Still, it was of great fun.















This time, I received a call from Zhi Yang. The first birthday wish by call... Thanks, Yang!!! He even teased me that I only received three SMS wishes and a phone call till then. =.="



Later, we gathered in Al Sum's room to have a look on the photos and videos taken just now. All of us could not help ourselves from laughing loudly when we saw them. Haha... Sitting on the bed, we chatted till 3.30am in the morning before leaving back to own rooms. WOW! It was my first time staying up so late in Kuching or perhaps in my life so far...

The next day, I checked my Facebook account, there were quite a lot of wishes from my frineds. Thank you so much, guys!!! You all are the best!!! Nonetheless, some expected wishes did not arrived...

Thanks to Hotlink as well which gave me free calls on that day. Therefore, I felt like spending the whole day calling friends in Bedong, Penang, Perlis Matriculation College etc. Seemed like I really made good use of the gift that day. As a result, I did not do my revision on my subjects. Kind of worried at that moment... >.<

On my birthday as well, it was the first day whereby the movie 2012 was shown. We planned to watch but luckily we cancelled it. Heard that there were too many peoples going to MBO Cineplex that day.

Well, I guess it was the end for this post. Indeed, it was one of the most unforgettable birthday in my life. I love it so much... Thank you so much, friends!!!

~Happy Birthday To Me~

Inside the picture: Chao Yan, Jun, Ben, Chee Boon, Jia Wei, Eu Kiong, Qing Shou, Al Sum and me...

2 comments: