Friday, November 27, 2009

am jz BORED~

My life does stuck today,FRIDAY.
supposingly having my psychology presentation today...
but then because of the si gui HAJI , have to change it to the next day: SATURDAY!
Wat the hell wif da malays....ish..
isn't racist u noe....is just....hate that my plan being kacau-ed...

am oredy plan my good friday for my best frenz... n now i
t is canceled because of the XX HAJI..swtz...

*chill*chill.....
isn't worth making my mood down jz bcz of the HAJI..

booo haji booo booo haji ~~~~~

pingping n my dearest frenz~please wait me .....

am alone here....nthg to do...nthg to care...nthg to love -,=
boring ruins me ><>







the ori?....
why my eye so small??? >?<
smile~ ^^

still boring nerh。。。。。。。。。>< style="text-align: right;"> #weirdo Production#


2 comments:

  1. wow... u r reli boring lo......
    and ur pics r reli #weirdo Production# ..>.<

    haiyo, one week cant go bc nia ma....
    all d best to ur presentation ya!!
    i believe u r doing now when i m writing tis comment..... JIA U!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...thankz ya ah yang ~

    yoo...our blog so leng qing qing -,=

    mana likvin pigi oikkk..~ ><

    ReplyDelete