Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2012 - World Ending? + 东于哲 ♥

Summary of the days after my final exam till before the Summer Semester start:

Finishing my final exam paper on Physics, I felt extremely relieved. These three-days examination was indeed tiring. The two previous papers were done well but not for the last one, Physics. The questions were very familiar but they were too much! 15 more minutes left, I still got almost 5 to 6 questions to be completed. Nonetheless, I managed to finish it quickly. Checking the answers again? It was impossible, for me. :p

Again, we needed to find something as an entertainment after the hectic study week for the exam. In fact, we planned this before our exam started.


2o12~~~
Together with Boon and Sum, we headed to MBO, the nearest cinema for buying the tickets. 10 tickets altogether... Walking here and there to spend the time before the movie started, we all soon found ourselves in the cinema with all the other members. It is a cool and amzing movie!!! I like it so much. Of course, I won't hope it to happen in 2012. It was terrifying. As a conclusion, the story is well-planned and full of many touching scenes. Moreover, the graphics is very good and looks real. One character that I have to mention here, Sasha. XD A handsome and pityful pilot who actually made a big sacrafice. Anyway, do you believe that the world is going to end on that time? I myself can't give my thought. I still remember that an archeologist who came to my university to give a talk on pyramids. There was a listener who asked about the end of world on 21st December 2012. I will applause tremendously with his answer...



"Is the world going to end on 21st December 2012?"
"Well, if you ask me what will happen if today is 21st December 2012, then I will say that I believe tomorrow is going to be 22nd December 2012." Let us be in that belief.^^


The days after this, I mean after my final exam, I seemed like living in a wrong life. Every night kept watching Youtube for "Guess Guess Guess" (hosted by Jacky Wu-the funniset host) until late in the night and waking up so late in the next morning, then I also started to touch the DOTA... OMG!!! Kind of addicted to it. >.<


21st November 2009 (today) , a young Malysian band called 东于哲 was coming to The Spring ( a shopping mall). A few of my friends and I went to have a look. I think it was my first to see the singers with my own eyes. XD The time they arrived should be 2.00pm but they actually came much later than that. HAIZ... However, we were aware of their arrival with the scream of the audience. They are two young and handsome teenagers with a sweet and attractive smile. Their voice are appealing as well. They sang their songs, including 太阳雨 which is one of my favourites, danced and played games with the audience. We tried to snap some photos of them. I, with my W705 handphone could only take some blur pictures as I stood quite far from the stage. T.T Also, they were promoting their new drama series, 高校铁金刚. If I am not mistaken, they are just 18 and 19 years old only. So young, yet start becoming others' idols. Haha... After that, they were giving signatures for those who had bought their albums. And it was time for us to leave... None of us bought the album. Haha...


Have been feeling quite tired recently... Probably due to my lifestyle now! Hopefully can make a change before my Summer Semester started next Monday. "Gambateh!"



Ending the post now... What should I do tonight? Well, I think it is going to be DOTA-ing with my friends again. Haha... Hope can win them later!!! *Sounds like impossible as they are all very good players* Bye first.

2 comments: