Monday, September 21, 2009

A Simple Holiday~v~

21st of September was indeed a great day. Not only was it a holiday ("Selamat Hari Raya"), it was also meaningful, at least for me. Let me divide my activities on that day into three parts.

Morning[@.@]
I should have woken up at about 11am or 12noon since it was a no-school day.^.^
However, i woke up at around 9am. Still in sleepy mood, i went brushing my teeth and started my lone "gotong-royong" plan. It had been one week ago since i cleaned my room. Seriously, my room was so dirty that I could not ignore it anymore. Albeit tired and sleepy, i gathered my strength and began the cleaning process. Sweeping, mopping, moving stuffs, changing bed sheet and pillow case, and so on were I was doing yesterday morning. It was really consuming my energy. My room was totally in mess during the cleaning process. Luckily my roomate was not around. Haha...
Ater 2 hours, yes, is 2 hours, I managed to finish my task. \(^.^)/ At least my room now was spick and span. So proud of myself.XD

Finally, my room is tidy! But I am not sure how long will it last... Hehe...



Afternoon+Evening[^v^]
Initially, I was going to a shopping mall called Boulevard (sound like Bollywood) with my friends. LOL...
Suddenly, I received a call from my another friend, Mr. Stephen who asked me to join him and his companies to a BBQ and picnic near a waterfall. Cool, I guess. After discussing with my friends, we decided to go picnicking rather than shopping. LOL... Of course, the kind Mr. Stephen fetched us to the quite far Matang Family Park. Reaching there, we entered the park after Mr. Stephen paid the adminission fees. Thank you, Mr. Stephen!!! Wow, the scene inside is awesome! It is so natural with all the tall and unique trees and a beautiful small waterfall. The water is so clean and clear. I could not wait to put my legs into the refreshing water. Haha... The next moment, we were preparing for the BBQ! Lighting up fire was of great fun! Four of us tried our best to light up the charcoal as soon as possible because we were so hungry at that time.XD Later, the "rescue team" arrived, I mean Mr. Stephen's family members. They were very skilful in doing this that we could enjoy our late lunch then (it would take longer time without them). Hehe...
After the meal, fun time!!! However, we decided not to wet ourselves completely, so we just went down and immersed our legs into the cold water. Extra care is needed when walking in the water as the stones and rocks there are so slippery. I almost fell down. Hehe... We also took some pictures there. Those in the photo are Jia Wei, Chee Boon and me. They are my classmates.













At about 5.30pm, we were heading home. For me, it was totally enjoyable! I had a great fun that day!
Thank you so much, Mr. Stephen and his wife!!! Both of you have a golden heart. Haha...



Night[=.=]
Well, i did not exactly enjoy my night time as too many things to do. Plus, we needed to go The Spring (a shooping mall) for dining. HAIZ... Taking a walk in the food court, we then went to a fast food restaurant called Sugarbun. RM6.3o for a small amount of chicken rice!!! HAIZ again...

Nice design of that restaurant, no wonder the food is so expensive!!!






That was my day of 21st of Septmber. No doubt, it was a happy day!^^



4 comments:

  1. your room seem very big leh, siok lo, the friends of yours, were they sarawakian? i am very glad and happy, you can cope yourself with the new environment, good luck, and come back when you have the chance, haha, miss you a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. My room is bigger than others as mine one is at the corner...
    They are not Sarawakians... Same like me >.<
    Thanks teng.. Miss you also la~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!
    Jz found out d matang family park that i went is a dangerous place which may be haunted according to the local Sarawakians...
    Thank God, I m safe n sound....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...reli?!!

    OMG~!is reli thankz to da GOD !

    i still havin u! =]

    ReplyDelete