Saturday, September 5, 2009

♥91-ians♥ BE-part 2^^

Firstly, thanks to vin~~ for creating this blog. It really takes time and effort. >.< And to lili, thanks for the introduction of these three 91-ians. =) Well, as lili has mentioned, we are the unique 91-ians from Bedong that are now taking different paths in different places. Cheers!\(^o^)/


~LILI~
Among us three, lili was the first one that started her studies after SPM. I think that time was around March or April. That day, she called me and said that she was leaving to Segi College in Penang. Wow... I was a bit surprised when I heard that news as it was just after a few days of our SPM results announcement. Some more, she talked me that she was going to stay there, i mean Penang. However, you can see her almost weekly in Bedong, Summer, Central Square, etc. XD Anyway, she is going well in her Segian life. Applause, please!



~VIN~
Next, let's move to vin. She is an AIMST-ian (correct?) now! Taking foundation in pharmacy, she are so interested in Biology. Haha. As usual, she is very busy with life in university like assignments, projects and so on. But i believe that she is able to cope well, right? So, wishing her can excel there and enter her desired course later (heard that the places for pharmacy are quite limited).


~YANG~
Shifting again, from vin to yang. Well, I had a very drastic change in my studies after SPM. From College Matriculation Perlis, I moved to Swinburne University of Technology in Sarawak. Lol... Then, from life science course, I switched to foundation in engineering here. Lol again... Thanks for PSD for this "surprise". In fact, I am now here in Kuching for the fifth week already. Time really flies, how right is my English lecturer in saying this! Although I have already adapted well here, I am still very looking forward for my holidays and going back to Bedong to meet other 91-ians! Miss you all. guys!


Well, I guess that's it for my first post in this blog. And lili, me too... So proud of them!!!







I can't find picture of we three...
Instead, just recall the sweet memory of all 91-ians in Bedong!!!





2 comments:

  1. RMAO !!!!!!!!
    duiii...cant stop laughing when i reading my story...

    hahaha~
    yang..
    u r soooooooooooooo
    GREAT !

    err..we really didnt hv the photo of we 3..
    nvm ..dis new year ..we take ! ON ya! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..
    talk abt picture..
    dun say we three never take pic 2gether be4~
    i n lili de oso din hav T.T

    ReplyDelete