Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lantern Night~~~

Today was a tiring day. I had studied so late last night before waking up early this morning for my physics test. @.@
After finishing the test, one of my friends came and told me a mistake in the question of the test (or I should say it was my mistake XD). HAIZ~~ It is so discouraging when you find out that you have done a question wrongly straight away after a test! Nonetheless, I will argue over it! Hopefully!!!

Anyway, I felt so relieved as a test was over! Cheers !!!\(0.0)/

Wasting no time, I headed back to my room and started onlining. Not to mention, facebook was the first website I entered. LOL... I am addicted to it. >.<

Time passed so fast that it was approaching 6.30pm. Quickly, I changed my outfits and went to downstairs with my friends as we were going to Mr. Stephen's house for a celebration or gathering called Lantern Night. WOW... It seemed exciting and interesting!!! It was my first mooncake gathering in Kuching. Haha...

Soon, we arrived there. OMG!!! There were quite a lot of people. However, they are very friendly to us. I had shaken a lot of hands today. Hehe...

Next, we were enjoying the food. "Char Keutiau", nuggets, hotdogs etc. were what I ate. Delicious, I would say.

With a full stomach, we then played some games like guessing movie names and "animal game"(hard to describe). XD

During the bible sharing session, i just kept myself silent and listened to the stories from the bible. No comment on that!!!

Before leaving, we played a card game known as Saboteur. It was my favourite part of the night!!!^^ The game is so interesting! To find out more, kindly search it online because I was too lazy to explain it. Hehe...

Finally, I was back in my hostel. Well, it was the end of one more day. Should I be happy with that? I mean the end of a day more... I doubt...

No comments:

Post a Comment