Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's March. It's the third week.

Oh, it seemed like tomorrow will be the beginning of my third week for this semester. In other words, I am here already for two weeks. Well, the feeling of missing home much starts to diminish. Now, I guess it's time to get used to the busy university life again. Assignments and homework are awaiting to torture me, so with the lecture classes. Argh, it's freaking tiring.

My life is just like a loop. Every day, the same routine repeats and repeats. Wake up. Swinburne. Apartment. Game. Sleep. Is it boring? Perhaps, it is. The semester is now shortened to 12 weeks, so it's gonna be very packed and rushing. Argh again. Fine, take a deep breath and just move forward.

It is becoming home here. We (housemates and I) decided to cook ourselves most of the dinners. The food may not be as delicious as mother's, but we still eat them happily as we make them ourselves. Haha. And it saves money as well, I think. One matter to be considered, we will need to think of other recipes. If not, we will have to have lot of canned food. LOL.

Boring life. Nothing much to be shared.

It's March now. It's third week tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment