Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hectic Week

It had been a real hectic week. A lot of preparations were made for these two days.

10/06/10
It was the day for presentation of our innovative products (Innovation and Change subject). I was quite nervous for it though it was a group presentation. To make things worse, we had a Physics quiz on the same day. Sigh. Actually, I was not really satisfied with the presentation as it did not go as what I had expected. For the quiz, careless mistakes visited me and I should not over-interpret the question. Nonetheless, they were over. Just need to learn to look forward.

Here are some pictures for the prototype of our product, the green refrigerator. Yes, it is just a simple box in black colour. Haha...


Unpleasant things did not end there. There was a meeting for all JPA scholars regarding the course matters. The authorities from the university convinced us that all courses are recognised and we were free to choose any one from them. However, some of us kept arguing that the JPA officers stated that we were only allowed to choose two among them. Hot and big issue for all, but it seemed to be not bothering me. Chemical engineering was unavailable in SUTS. Having plan to switch to biotechnology initially, I think I have to cancel it as it is a little bit too late.

Soon, the decision will be made and I hope it will not be a wrong one. =)

The accommodation for the coming semesters is another problem. I should talk about it next time.

12/06/10
Engineering Maths test was held on this day. The questions were quite tricky. I just hope that there will not be any careless mistakes anymore. Finished at 11.30am, we went out for lunch. Thanks Cheng for bringing us there. In fact, he is our driver recently. Grateful to have such a friend. After playing games in lounge, I took a late evening nap. Hehe...

I should end this day with proper rest and early sleep, I hope. >.<
I have to wake up early for my favourite show - "Guess Guess Guess".

Advanced good night, guys.

6 comments:

  1. never ever 4get the GUESS GUESS GUESS though it was a hectic week....hahahas...
    good one ~ =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, why suddenly got the idea of changing to biotech?
    Gd luck in making a decision and it'll not be wrong. Trust yourself and just go with the flow
    ~~ jiayou ^^
    Sorry changed template too many times till I didnt realise I forgot to blogroll you back. paiseh~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 chemistry, but the engineering courses here are nt related to it. only biotech left, but wont think i can change to it, JPA nt recognised it in tis uni...
    Haha, hope the decision wont be wrong~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no wonder.
    So which engineering you decided?
    jiayou jiayou~~
    Once you decided, just go for it ba~~
    The road not travelled..lolx..it'll eventually lead you to a bright prospect =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yang when is your holiday? Tell me yo ~ I wish to meet you, good luck Yang....

    ReplyDelete
  6. teng, soon, 12 july!!!!

    ReplyDelete