Friday, October 9, 2009

EMO-ing >(T.T)<

我的悲伤是如此低调
傻子才会哭闹 就算你发现也好
我想你一定会选择 假装不知道
只怕我自己的掩饰不够好


It all started yesterday when I finished my Engineering Mathematics test. How on earth could I do that silly, stupid and crazy mistake! Initially, I still aimed to get 100% for this test but now just hope that I won't lose too many marks. T.T




I think this is the first time I feel so moody and disappointed for my performance in the test so far. Even I still wonder the reason behind this. Well, probaly I have put so much efforts for the test and yet, it seems that it isn't worthwhile. Haiz...




No pain, no gain. Is there necessary a gain if there is a pain we suffer?




Arrgh... I hate this feeling. I want to be happy. What happen to me? Sob, sob, sob, how cruel life can be... Hopefully I can settle it as soon as possible!




Today, I just sat for my IT practical test. And I am not having too much worry on it. The previous test has really killed me. Not longer after that, Chee Yang called me (he got an offer on calling freely today). We had a good conversation just now as we had not chatted for a long time. It really chilled me down from the anger. At least, for that particular moment... Now, I am blogging lonely. I hate to feel alone. My friends went out for lunch without asking me along. Maybe the car was full already. Maybe I am not friendly. Haiz...




Is it a test from the God to me now? If it is a yes, I think I just failed it.




What should I do now? Well, maybe I should start preparing for my coming General Mathematics test. It is actually an easy subject but it can also be a killer if carelessness still surrounds me.





Perhaps, I should follow my friends' and mother's advice. Let bygone be bygone. Perhaps, time is the best cure to my "injured" confidence.















The sky seems so dark to me...

2 comments:

  1. i believe you can do it, +U+U, think positively, miss you, buddy, good luck, i will always by your side

    ReplyDelete